hah. So punny! (< Check out this link)
1. Wouldn’t it be great to be free of all the commotions in our heads? Here, I am not saying I am an expert, but I definitely have meditation helping me a lot in this. Practice mindful meditation regularly in an effort to live the moment and not be dragged by the voices in our heads. Although I have friends who think watching 24 is more therapeutic, I would insist that you guys slowly dip your toes (if you don’t already) on this journey to mental tranquility. To all the critics or believers: Start here << An awesome TED Talk.
2. Well, how long has it been since you’ve had a good hearty laugh?! Of course, the internet if full of funny stuff. If you want proof, click here.
3. One word: Music. If you haven’t, try Spotify! There is, of course, the mother of all, youtube!
4. Two words here: friends and family. Do I need to say anything here..?
5. Hobbies are hot for life. We need them. Let’s pick a tennis racket today or a book to graze through under the shade of a tree.
6. Volunteer. Devote some time to helping others in any way feasible. It not only (potentially) help build lives, but also does help build character and self-esteem.
7. Optimism is the key. It might be cheesy to stress this point, but that’s how you can feast on your ‘happy hormone’ the best!
Just think: All the inventions are, more or less, fruition of curiosity and leaps of imagination that feasted on it. Once a curious mind has an idea working, we then get to learn and use it, get to KNOW about it. In this sense, imagination concocts a hunger for knowledge.
Naysayers and cynics might argue that it works the other way around: We need to know things before we can actually invent or discover new things. This is, in fact, not incorrect. We need to know what fails, and why things failed before we can come up with a solution that works. However, if one were to ponder on whether knowledge triumphs over imagination or not, what has to be kept in mind is that regardless of how much one knows, if there is no branch of imagination working on testing the knowledge on new fields and hypotheses, the knowledge is altogether limited. The world of nature, at that stage, stays stationary, if not retrogrades. Therefore, a better world is conceivable best at the expense of imagination, strong, beautiful or even queer at times.
Life is a game – we fall and fail before we learn how to win. It is a struggle up the hill of survivorship, where we do get knocked down at times. However, raising ourselves to some beautiful glory demands positive attitude, a belief in the self, and want for change. Along the way, our action “ripples” out for the change that we want to see in the world.
Nepal, like other developing countries, need hefty external support and supervision to increase the literate populace in the nation. Please consider making some contributions to bring positive changes in a burgeoning life. Click here to start: